Program Director 
Darlene Martin
CASEWV Administration
355 Bluefield Ave.
Bluefield, WV. 24701
Program for 0 - 3 yr olds
FREE Income Based Program
We Provide Breakfast And Lunch
Partners for a Healthy Baby and 
Creative Curriculum based Learning
Basic Learning To Advance To Head Start

Early Head Start is a friendly learning environment. We love kids in our program and we love parent involvement. We look forward to providing excellent service to each child and their family. We also have resources that can help benefit each family. 

About Early Head Start
Department Heads

Education Coordinator:
Kristi Weiss (304)487-5638
Robin Musick (304)487-6687

Home-Based Supervisor
Petrellia Coppola (304)487-5637


Assistant Director
Suzette Parks

Professional Development / Licensing Specialist
Suzette Parks

The Power Of Partnerships!

Your Local Community Action Agency!
Smart Phones
Scan Code

Bluefield Ave.
331 Bluefield Ave. 
Bluefield, WV 24701

New Hope
153 Maple Acres Rd.
Princeton, WV 24740
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for poor civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: filing cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by (1) MAIL: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) FAX: (202) 690-7442; (3) EMAIL: